© Copyright, 2018 West Virginia Voices for Education Choices
- People are important, unique, and capable. Through empowering individuals with the freedom of educational choice, we enable them to enrich their communities.
- Educational opportunities should be as diverse as the people who seek them; equipping people to pursue their own vision of fulfillment.
- The most successful educational policies emanate from liberty.
- Management of educational resources should be conducted on a local and situation specific basis.
- The expansion of education options facilitates vocational mobility for education professionals.